Saturday, July 12, 2008

Today

Today

Today is the day that I tell you how I feel

The way I watch you from around the corner

The way I hide when your by

The way you make me want to cry.

Today is the day that I tell you, you're in my dreams

The way your arms are around me when i sleep

The way you kiss me oh so deep

The you whisper in my ear, ever so dear.

Today is the day that I tell you how I see you.

The way you have your hair

The way you take a dare

The way you melt in the air.

Today is the day that I say forget it, I'm to scared

The way your looks make me fear

The way your smile is so dear

The way your friends make you cheer

Today is the day that I tell you good-bye.

The way you don't act like I'm near

The way you make me want to lie.

Today is the day that I lost the one I cared about.

No comments: